Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Mission Statement

            I created this blog to help the people that weren’t fortunate enough to receive extensive baseball instruction. People that are on the fence about trying out because they don’t think they have the right skills and that they’ll just embarrass themselves. That’s exactly how I felt my freshman year before baseball try outs. I had never played before, I had no experience, and all I knew is that I had a profound love for the game. I want to reach out to those people, the people that have a passion for the game but need a push in the right direction.

            My blog offers many different tips, drills, and advice that you can use to get ready for your brand new season. I incorporate all four of my baseball years into this blog to give you details and ideas that no other blogs can, because none of them have actually been through the wringer like I have.

            Before my freshman year of tryouts I scoured the web for ideas on how to get better and drills that I could use to improve my game and I was very disappointed with what I found. I ended up creating a list of things that I could do to end up getting myself ready for try outs, and that list paid off like nothing I could’ve ever imagined. I got pulled up to varsity during my freshman year with no previous experience. That list that I made is all in this blog.

            So please, if you are unsure of yourself and your ability at all and you NEED proven ways to get better at baseball, allow me to reach out to you. I promise you that if you read this blog, and apply everything that I teach you, there will be nothing stopping you your next season. I really feel for the little guy, as I used to be one. Use my direct experience to help better your life, you won’t regret it.


-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment